CBD packaging is becoming more important in the Cannabidiol industry. With a lot of competition, it’s important to stand out with unique and eye-catching packages for your tinctures and other Cannabidiol products. In this blog post, we will discuss what makes good Cannabidiol product packaging as well as how to make your own custom package for your Cannabidiol tincture or any other Cannabidiol product.
First off, I want you all to know that there are no “standard” rules when it comes to making an awesome package design; just do whatever floats your boat! There are some basic guidelines, though: First off, use high-resolution images because they’ll allow people who zoom into the image to see the details.
The next thing I want to tell you about is contrast and color–color that contrasts with your background can be a great way of grabbing some attention for your tincture package design. Add in gradients or patterns if it fits the theme, but make sure they are not too distracting from any text on the packaging. Lastly, make sure you use plenty of white space around text as well! Giving people’s eyes extra room to move around will help them stay focused on the product name and brand matters most.
Why is Cannabidiol Industry Spreading Rapidly?
The Cannabidiol industry is spreading rapidly for a lot of reasons. One reason is that cannabis-derived Cannabidiol products, like tinctures and edibles, are regulated as food and therefore don’t fall under heavy restrictions enforced by the FDA on other types of cannabis drugs–like those derived from THC or synthetic versions.
Another reason why this industry has grown so quickly is that it’s been steadily legalized in more states across America following recent legislative changes at both the state and federal levels. In fact, research shows that hemp production in 2018 will be double what it was just two years ago.
How to Make Unique Tincture Packages?
When designing your own unique package for your Cannabidiol tincture packaging design, you want to consider some factors such as:
* Your branding and target market – who are you trying to appeal to?
* Who is your competition out in the marketplace? The more competitive it may be, the less room for error. That could mean that a bolder design or an unusual shape might work best. Conversely, if there’s not much competition–like on Amazon–you can take risks with experimental shapes or colors without worrying about alienating customers too much.
Ultimately, what works well depends heavily on your budget and how long you want this campaign to last before needing new packaging designs again.
Steps to make Unique Packaging for Cannabidiol tincture:
* Decide what you’re most comfortable with. Do you want to make a custom design or modify an existing product? For example, suppose your goal is to appeal more to older demographics. In that case, it might be worth investing in some illustrations of retirees on the packaging instead of using trendy pop culture references that may not have much meaning for this demographic group.
* If you’re going for a unique shape and color scheme, try coordinating your branding as well–for instance, use dark colors like purple or black so they’ll work better when printed onto transparent material rather than paper stock. You can also incorporate shapes into your logo, which will look cool when used as part of the tincture jar’s lid.
* Figure out your product’s target demographic, which can help you make branding decisions. For example, suppose you’re targeting a younger audience. In that case, it might be worth investing in some illustrations of millennials on the packaging instead of using older people that may not have much meaning to this group.
* Keep these tips in mind when designing your Cannabidiol tincture package:
– Your logo should match the rest of your store or company so customers will associate with it and remember where they got their products from.
If possible, use transparent containers rather than opaque ones–transparent jars are seen as modern while paper stock isn’t anymore; however, both materials have pros and cons. The transparent material makes it easier for consumers to see how much they have left and view the product, but it can be more expensive to produce.
* There are a variety of different Cannabidiol packaging options that you should take into consideration when designing your tinctures:
– Tins – Hemp seed oil in a tin is not only an easy way for consumers to remember what’s inside because there isn’t any branding or labeling on them; plus, many customers like how neatly packaged tins look on their countertop! They’re often used as stocking stuffers at Christmas time too. However, some people prefer opaque containers, so they don’t know how much hemp seed oil is left–perhaps if someone wanted the item as a gift for another person who doesn’t drink coffee with cream all the time.
– Bottles – There’s a huge variety of bottles to choose from, but the most popular are squeezable plastic because they’re easy to use. They also have an attractive price point and can be made in any color or shape you want–both differentiating features.
– Capsules – Some people prefer capsules over tinctures because it’s easier for them to measure out their doses according to what kind of pain relief they need on any given day; others like the fact that there is no odor when taking them due to the lack of alcohol content. The downside is that some brands only offer one size capsule, which may not work for everyone with varying needs.
– Liquid Tins – These containers are similar to a tin of lip balm and are small enough to fit in your pocket or purse. They’re also easy to use, have an attractive price point, can be made in any color or shape you want–both differentiating features.
– Tincture Pots – These containers come with droppers and lids, making them very convenient for storing and measuring doses out while on the go. Like liquid tins, these pots don’t emit odors like other types of Cannabidiol products and are available in various shapes, sizes, colors.
– Topical Cream Tins – These tins come with screw top lids so that you can easily apply the cream to your skin without opening it. That makes this type of container great for gifting as they’re small enough to be packaged nicely but offer plenty of product inside.