Windows is great operating system with lots of hidden features for people, who are not experts. Even the Windows experts sometimes, do not know about a Windows version completely. It is a vast operating system and has amazing features providing user friendly environment. Windows is originally created by Microsoft and nearly 70 percent of population of world using Desktop, Laptops, or smart phones have Windows installed on their devices. You can easily guess that how popular this operating system is. In this article, we will talk about one of the most exciting features of Windows- the ‘God Mode’.
What is God Mode in Windows?
God Mode is a hidden feature in Windows Operating system that every user will want to have on their Windows device. Most of the Windows users are not aware about this awesome feature, but people who know it make full use of it. God Mode helps to bring all the functions of your Windows and its Control Panel on single place to make it easy for user operation. This mode is really God for the users, who spent a great time in tuning their Windows operating system. This kind of mode is very much powerful than the Control Panel of Windows.
If you are done with God Mode on your Windows computer then you are not required to install any software on your Windows system. God Mode will help you out in finding the tips, solutions, information, and other required details that you need to operate your system. Your complete device can be handled from single place if you are using God Mode.
Steps to Access God Mode in Windows
Here are some of the most versatile steps for accessing the God Mode in your Windows device. Follow them carefully for accessing the God Mode.
- If you are using Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, go to the desktop. If you are using any other version of Windows then you should make a move to Start Menu.
- When you are at Desktop, create a folder and name it as God Mode or you can also give it any other name of your choice. The folder that you have created on your Windows system is the method to ace God Mode in Windows.
- You have to now rename this folder to ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C. You should ensure that the characters mentioned above are correct. Also make sure that you paste these characters on Word Document and mark them as bold before you copy them to rename the folder. This ensures that this God Mode folder is accessible to the users. As soon as this step is carried out, the image and the name of this folder will be changed to God mode automatically.
- Now, the changes of name can easily be done by the user as per his/her choice.
- Once you click on this folder, you can get all the administrative controls of the Windows system.
Advantages of God Mode
Here are certain advantages of using God Mode. These are as follows:
- You can use God Mode for any version of Windows
- You can access the complete Windows system from single place
- It save a lot of time and the efforts of the user
- You can change the settings of the system with ease without facing any trouble
- These methods of Creating God Mode can easily be used by layman or professional
- God Mode folder can be used for enhancing the overall efficiency of the system
It is one of the most effective modes in your Windows OS and is less utilized by people because of little knowledge about their Windows operating system. God Mode must be installed in every Windows operating system so that the overall efficiency of the system can be enhanced and you can carry out all the important tasks from a single place. Follow the above mentioned steps carefully so that God Mode can be accessed on your Windows device without any hassle. Be careful, while copying the name of the God Mode folder and replacing the original name.